About This Blog

Elder Whitney is called to serve in the Arcadia, California mission, English speaking. He enters the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on September 4, 2013 and will serve for two years.

This blog is being maintained by his family to post general updates, pictures from Elder Whitney, and to keep his mailing information up to date. Elder Whitney would love to get letters and emails from everyone!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

We received a short note from Elder Whitney at the end of his first day in the MTC.  Here are the parts he asked to be posted on the blog.

"Today we had the chance to interact with our first investigators, and it was a really neat experience  I've already learned so much that I need to change about myself in order to become an effective missionary.

My only P-day in the MTC is on Wednesday so that is when you can expect e-mails from me."

So, I'm sure we will get an e-mail and will have more to add to the blog soon.