About This Blog

Elder Whitney is called to serve in the Arcadia, California mission, English speaking. He enters the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on September 4, 2013 and will serve for two years.

This blog is being maintained by his family to post general updates, pictures from Elder Whitney, and to keep his mailing information up to date. Elder Whitney would love to get letters and emails from everyone!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So It Begins...

There are less than 24 hours until I report to the MTC now, so I thought I better post something here for people to read. I am very excited and grateful for the chance I have to serve the Lord as a missionary in Arcadia. Many of you know that for several years there was doubt (mostly on my part) about my health and whether or not I would be able to serve at all. Hopefully you can all appreciate how wonderful it is that I am finally going! I know that even now, I can scarcely believe that I am actually entering the MTC tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support and love, I look forward to reading your emails and letters! :)

-Brett